Part 1: Maintenance objects:
1. Air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment includes:
Water-cooled chillers, cooling towers, cooling water pumps, cooling tower motors, air-conditioning cabinets, fan coil units, air supply and exhaust air cabinets, and control electrical cabinets.
2. The air conditioning system includes:
Cooling water circulation system, chilled water circulation system, air supply and exhaust system.
The second part: the maintenance work content of air-conditioning host and other equipment
1. Inspection of air-conditioning host cooling season
A Preparation and inspection before the start of the cooling season
The following inspections and preparations must be carried out before operation in the cooling season to ensure reliable, safe and efficient operation of the unit:
① Check the refrigerant liquid level and oil level;
② Check the oil tank, oil heater and temperature;
③ Check and test all operation control and safety control functions;
④ Review the operation steps with the operator and check the historical record of the unit;
⑤ Check the operation of the starter;
⑥ Cooperate to check the operation of the water system (including chilled water pumps, water flow switches, cooling water pumps, cooling towers, valves, etc.);
⑦ Check and adjust the setting value of the microcomputer control center;
⑧ Start the chiller, check the operating status of the entire system, and record the operating parameters of the chiller;
⑨ Analyze and deal with unit problems according to operating records;
B Operating season inspection
During the operation of the unit, check the following items regularly to ensure that the unit operates efficiently and reliably throughout the cooling season:
1. Check the chiller and adjust the safety control device;
2. Check the operation of the control device;
3. Check the refrigerant liquid level and oil level;
4. Check the operation of the lubrication system;
5. Check the oil return system;
6. Check the operation of the motor and starter;
7. Record the operating status parameters, analyze and confirm that the unit is operating normally, and perform unit maintenance if necessary;
8. Spare parts required for recording and reporting.
C Equipment shutdown inspection and preventive maintenance once a year
During the machine shutdown period, the following inspections shall be carried out once a year in order to correctly evaluate the condition of the equipment and prepare for the operation of the next cooling season:
1. Check the following items of the compressor-motor assembly and complete the tasks of preventive maintenance:
① Record the voltage;
② Use a megger to measure and record the insulation resistance of the motor windings;
③ Check the sealing condition;
④ Check the inlet guide vane operating mechanism and coupling mechanism; lubricate the parts that need lubrication.
2. Check the following items of the compressor lubricating oil system:
① Replace lubricating oil, oil filter and filter drier as needed;
② Check the oil pump, seal and oil pump motor;
③ Check the heater and thermostat;
④ Check all other oil system components, such as oil cooler, filter and solenoid valve;
3. Perform the following operations to check the motor starter:
① Perform diagnostic inspection procedures;
② Check the contactor;
③ Check the connecting mechanism;
④ Check all terminals and tighten them;
⑤ Check the overload device and take oil samples for inspection;
⑥ Run the starter without load (or before starting); check the status indicator lights.
4. Check the control panel to determine the following items:
① Perform diagnostic inspection procedures;
② Check the safe shutdown operation status;
③ Check all terminals and tighten them;
④ Check the accuracy and set value of the displayed data.
⑤ Check the following items of the condenser and evaporator:
⑥ Check the water flow;
⑦ Check the control of the water flow switch;
⑧ Analyze the heat exchange effect according to the operating record parameters, and suggest water quality treatment;
⑨ If necessary, remove the end cover and replace the gasket.
5. Check the following items of the system:
① Carry out leak inspection, find out the leak and repair it;
② Replenish refrigerant as required;
③ Record the status of sight glass;
④ Check the refrigerant cycle to confirm that it is in a normal equilibrium state;
① Follow the inspection and maintenance procedures to repair the peeling insulation layer;
② Communicate with operators.
2. Maintenance and maintenance of other air-conditioning equipment
A (January-March, November-December) Maintenance and maintenance work during the shutdown period of other air-conditioning equipment:
1. Use sterilizing and descaling chemicals to clean the heat exchanger of the air conditioner, the air supply wheel of the dust filter, etc., and check whether the condensate drain pipe is normal.
2. Check the voltage and phase sequence of the power supply line system.
3. Check whether the vibration and noise of the air conditioner are normal during operation, and make adjustments.
4. Check the overall rust of the air conditioner.
B (April to October) Maintenance work during the season when other air-conditioning equipment is shut down for cooling use:
1. Check and clean the air conditioner dust filter once a month, and keep the air conditioner surface clean.
2. Check the cooling conditions of the air conditioner once a month when it is running, and deal with any failures immediately.
3. Contents of maintenance work for cooling water tower and cooling water pump equipment
A (January-March, November-December) Maintenance and maintenance work during the shutdown period of water pumps and water towers:
1. Regularly check the transportation and installation conditions of the water tower spreader, clean and dredge the water hole of the spreading pipe.
2. The cooling water tower will be cleaned once a year to clean the heat dissipation filler layer, the water basin and the pipe filter.
3. The cooling water pipes exposed to the outside shall be refurbished and protected by de-embroidering paint once a year.
4. Regularly check the corrosion of water pumps, water tower motors and exposed cooling water pipes.
5. Regularly check whether the operating voltage and current of the water pump and water tower motor are normal.
6. Regularly check whether the vibration and noise of the water pump and water tower motor are normal, and make adjustments.
B (April to October) Maintenance and maintenance work during the cooling season of water pumps and water towers:
1. Check and clean the pipeline filter once a month.
2. Check the voltage and phase sequence of the power supply line system once a month.
3. Check once a month whether the operating voltage and current of the water pump and water tower motor are normal.
4. Lubricate the water pump and water tower motor bearings once a month.
5. Check once a month to check whether the vibration and noise of the water pump and water tower motor are normal, and make adjustments.
6. Check the operation status of the water tower spreader once a month.
4. Annual water treatment and maintenance of the cooling water system
A The first water treatment and maintenance work content of the new system:
1. Put cleaning agents, anti-embroidery agents, and descaling agents into the system for system degreasing and rust removal, and after running the pump continuously for 24 hours, perform sewage treatment on the system and refill with clean tap water.
2. Put the coating agent and passivation agent into the system for system pre-filming, so that a uniform and dense protective film is formed on the pipe wall, which plays a role of anti-embroidery and corrosion inhibition. After the pump is operated continuously for 24 hours, the system will be drained. , And refill with clean tap water.
3. After the pre-filming process is completed, the system will be put into normal operation with anti-corrosion agents, scale inhibitors, and fungicides.
B (January-March, November-December) Maintenance work during the shutdown period of the cooling water system:
1. Put in high-efficiency cleaning agents, descaling agents and other agents to the system once a year to clean the system, and perform water exchange and refill treatments.
2. Clean the pipeline filter and install and restore.
3. After the water change of the system is completed, re-inject the corrosion inhibitor and moisture preservation agent for system moisture preservation treatment.
C (April to October) Maintenance and maintenance work during the cooling season of the cooling water system:
1. Check the quality of the cooling water once a month.
2. Put fungicides, scale inhibitors, corrosion inhibitors and other agents into the cooling water system once a month for system water treatment.
3. Appropriate blowdown of the cooling water tower once a month.
4. Clean the radiating filler layer, water receiving basin, and pipe filters of the cooling water tower once a month.